Grass Fed Beef RecipesI call this the best burger recipe for several reasons. One, this recipe for beef burgers is made with grass-fed beef. That makes these burgers healthier for the environment and you - grass fed beef is higher in CLA, a heart-healthy fatty acid. Look for grass-fed beef at Trader Joes, Whole Foods or other natural food stores.
Two, this is the best burger recipe because these beef burgers are incredibly juicy and tasty, thanks to a secret ingredient: a touch of cream and a light brush of butter on the outside. Note: You must cook these burgers on lower heat, or they will burn.
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 12 minutes
Total Time: 27 minutes
Yield: 6 Beef Burgers
- 1-1/2 lbs. grass-fed ground beef
- 2 Tbsp. grated onions
- 2 tsp. heavy cream
- 1/4 tsp. freshly-ground black pepper
- 2 Tbsp. butter, melted
- 1/2 tsp. kosher salt
- Combine grass-fed beef, grated onion, cream and pepper in a large mixing bowl. Do not overwork the beef; just mix until combined. Form mixture into six burgers.
- Prepare grill for indirect medium heat or heat a cast iron skillet on the stove over medium-low-to-medium heat.
- Brush both sides of burgers with melted butter. Sprinkle with kosher salt. Cook burgers until desired doneness is reached, about 4-6 minutes on each side, depending on the thickness of the burgers. Let burgers rest 5 minutes before serving.