Hash Brown Potato Casserole with MeatballsIf you like cheesy hash browns, like the ones you get at places like Cracker Barrel, then you'll love this recipe. It's all made in the Crockpot, so it's really easy.
Just add a salad and side of applesauce, and you've got a complete meal.
Don't Miss: Ground Beef Casseroles
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 6 hours
Total Time: 6 hours, 10 minutes
Yield: 6-8 servings
- 32 oz. frozen hash browns
- 1 10-3/4 oz. can cream of celery soup
- 1 cup milk
- 8 oz. sour cream
- 1 medium red bell pepper, seeded and diced
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 lb. frozen pre-cooked Italian meatballs
- 6-8 dashes hot sauce
- Place frozen hash browns in the slow cooker, breaking up large blocks.
- Whisk together soup, milk and sour cream. Pour over hash browns.
- Top with red peppers, cheese and meatballs.
- Cover and cook on low 4-6 hours. Add a few dashes of hot sauce. Stir. Taste and add more hot sauce, as needed.
Don't Miss: Hash Brown Beef Casserole Recipe