Salisbury Steak RecipeThis easy salisbury steak recipe is a cinch to prepare. It takes only 10 minutes of active prep time.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 30 minutes
Total Time: 40 minutes
- 1-1/2 lbs. ground beef (85% to 90% lean)
- 1 1.5 oz. package dry onion soup mix
- 2 10-3/4 oz. cans condensed golden mushroom soup
- 1/2 cup water
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Combine ground beef and dry onion soup mix with your hands. Form into patties, one inch thick. Place in a 2-quart baking dish.
- Whisk together mushroom soups and water. Pour over patties.
- Bake 30-35 minutes until bubbly.
Makes 4-6 servings.