Don't Miss: Super Bowl Crockpot Recipes
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 4 hours
Total Time: 4 hours, 10 minutes
Yield: 4-8 servings
- 2 lb. pre-cooked, frozen beef or turkey meatballs
- 1 12 oz. bottle chili sauce
- 1 16 oz. can whole berry cranberry sauce
- 2 Tbsp. Dijon mustard
- 1 Tbsp. brown sugar
- 1 tsp. vinegar
- Place meatballs in a Crockpot. Pour remaining ingredients over meatballs. Stir. Cover, and cook 3 hours on high or 4-6 hours on low.
- Alternatively, whisk together chili sauce, cranberry sauce, Dijon mustard, brown sugar and vinegar in a large sauce pan over medium-low heat. Add meatballs, and simmer 15-20 minutes or until meatballs are warmed through.
Don't Miss: Healthy Crockpot Recipes