Don't Miss: Recipes with Ground Beef
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 40 minutes
Total Time: 55 minutes
Yield: 8 servings
- 2 lbs. ground beef
- kosher salt and freshly-ground black pepper, to taste
- 1 10 oz. can low-sodium cream of mushroom soup
- 1 cup sour cream (low fat is okay)
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese, divided
- 1 32 oz. package frozen tater tots
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Spray a 9 x 13 pan with cooking spray.
- Brown ground beef. Season with salt and pepper, while browning. Drain.
- Spread ground beef in the prepared baking dish. Whisk together soup and sour cream. Spread over ground beef in an even layer.
- Sprinkle one cup of cheddar cheese over the soup layer.
- Top with tater tots.
- Bake 30 minutes. Sprinkle remaining cheese on top. Bake another 5-10 minutes until cheese is melted.
Don't Miss: Ground Beef Casseroles