This popcorn mix has that sweet-savory combination that makes this snack a winner for just about everyone. The pumpkin pie spice gives this recipe a terrific fall flavor. Look for glazed pecans in the snack or produce sections of your local supermarket. Or make your own spiced pecans. Serve this popcorn snack mix at the kids' school Halloween party, a fall birthday party or just for a great-tasting snack.
Don't Miss: Popcorn Recipes
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Total Time: 5 minutes
Yield: 12 cups
- 9 c. air-popped popcorn
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1 Tbsp. pumpkin pie spice
- butter-flavored cooking spray
- 1 cup California raisins
- 5 oz. glazed pecans
- Place popcorn in a large bowl, and remove all unpopped kernels.
- In small bowl, stir sugar and pumpkin pie spice together.
- Spray popcorn liberally with nonstick cooking spray, tossing to coat the popcorn evenly. Add raisins and pecans. Sprinkle with sugar mixture and toss until popcorn is well coated, adding additional spray as needed.
Nutrition Information (per serving):
Calories 140(0% from fat); Total Fat 5g (sat 0g, mono 0g, poly 0g); Cholesterol 0mg; Protein 2g; Carbohydrates 24g; Fiber 2g; Iron 4mg; Sodium 50mg; Calcium 0mg