Don't Miss: Gross Recipes for Halloween
Prep Time: 4 hours, 10 minutes
Total Time: 4 hours, 10 minutes
- 3 oz. (4-serving size) package strawberry Jello
- 1 cup boiling water
- 1-1/2 cups cold water
- 2 cups frozen whipped topping, such as Cool Whip, thawed
- Spray a brain Jello mold or brain ice cube mold with cooking spray.
- Mix Jello and boiling water, stirring until all crystals are completely dissolved. Stir in cold water. Place mixture in the refrigerator for 1 hour. You want the Jello to be thickened, but not firm.
- With an electric mixer (compare prices), beat whipped topping into thickened Jello until well-incorporated. Pour Jello mixture into the brain mold, making sure not to fill the mold completely. You should have about 1 inch between the top of the Jello and the top of the mold.
- Place brain mold in a dish with sides, such as an 8 x 8 dish or a pie pan, to stabilize it, and return to the refrigerator. Refrigerate Jello brain mold until firm, 4-24 hours.
- To serve your Jello brain, run a knife around the edges of the mold to loosen. Invert Jello brain mold onto a plate.
Don't Miss: Halloween Dessert Recipes