Don't Miss: Black and Orange Halloween Party Food Recipes
Prep Time: 20 minutes
Total Time: 20 minutes
Yield: 12-16 servings
- 1 prepared sheet cake (any flavor), baked in a 9 x 13 pan and cooled completely
- 2 cups prepared chocolate pudding
- 10-15 chocolate sandwich cookies, such as Oreos, crushed into crumbs
- 6-8 oval vanilla sandwich cookies, such as Pepperidge Farm Milanos
- black gel icing
- pumpkin candies and/or candy corn
- white bone sprinkles (compare prices) or other Halloween sprinkles (compare prices) (optional)
- Spread chocolate pudding over the cooled cake. Top with crushed chocolate sandwich cookies. This is the dirt for your graveyard cake, so you want to try to cover the pudding completely.
- Make the tombstones: Cut the Milano cookies in half width-wise. Note: You can use the whole cookie if you prefer, but I think it makes the cookies more stable if they're shorter - it's up to you. Write RIP and other fun Halloween graveyard sayings on the top third of the cookies with the gel icing. Press cookies into the cake at intervals, so they resemble tombstones.
- Place pumpkin candies and candy corn on the cake. Sprinkle the cake with bone sprinkles (compare prices).
Don't Miss: Halloween Dessert Recipes