Don't Miss: Halloween Dinner Recipes
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 30 minutes
Yield: 4 servings
- 1 tube refrigerated pizza dough, English muffin halves, small pre-made pizza shells or homemade pizza dough
- 1/2 cup pizza sauce
- 2-4 tubes of string cheese
- 8 black olive slices
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Divide pizza dough into four pieces. Stretch and roll out each piece into a 5-inch round. If using English muffins or pre-made pizza shells, skip this step.
- Spoon 1-2 tablespoons of pizza sauce on each pizza round. Peel string cheese into long, thin pieces and place on the sauce, leaving some sauce showing through, so that it looks like the bandages on a mummy. Top each pizza with two black olive slices for the mummy's eyes.
- Bake the pizzas for 12-15 minutes until the crust is golden brown and the cheese is melted. If the cheese strips melt into each other too much, use a sharp paring knife to cut slivers of cheese lengthwise to delineate the mummy's "bandages."
Don't Miss: Mummy Dogs