Prep Time: 5 minutes
Total Time: 5 minutes
Yield: 25-30 servings
- 1 brain ice cube mold
- 2 3 oz. package lime Jello
- 4 cups boiling water
- 2 12 oz. cans orange juice concentrate
- 2 liters ginger ale
- 1 48 oz. can unsweetened pineapple juice
- 1 cup sugar
- Spray brain ice mold with cooking spray. Fill with water, leaving about 1 inch of room at the top. Place in an 8 x 8 baking dish or deep dish pie plate to stabilize the mold. Freeze until firm.
- When ready to serve the Halloween punch, dissolve the Jello in boiling water. Stir 2-3 minutes until Jello is completely dissolved.
- Stir in orange juice concentrate. This will help cool down the Jello. Add the ginger ale, pineapple juice and sugar. Mix well. Transfer the Halloween punch to a large punch bowl. Unmold the brain ice cube (invert onto a plate), and place in the center of the Halloween punch.
Don't Miss: Monster Punch Recipe