Don't Miss: Gross Recipes for Halloween
Prep Time: 20 minutes
Cook Time: 5 hours
Total Time: 5 hours, 20 minutes
Yield: 6-8 servings
- 24 oz. pre-cooked frozen Italian meatballs
- 2 26 oz. jars spaghetti sauce
- 1 cup water
- 8 oz. dried spaghetti
- 4-8 green olives with pimentos, sliced
- Place the frozen meatballs (no need to thaw) in the slow cooker stoneware. Top with the spaghetti sauce and water. Cover, and cook on low for 5 to 7 hours.
- About 25 minutes before serving, break up the spaghetti into 3- to 4-inch pieces. Add to the Crockpot, and stir to coat the spaghetti well with the sauce. Cover, and cook on low for another 20 to 25 minutes, until the noodles are soft.
- Mound the spaghetti on a plate. Top with two meatballs. Place 1 olive slice in the center of each meatball for the monster's eyes. Serve.
Don't Miss: Halloween Dinner Recipes