Pumpkin Cream Cheese BrowniesI like to serve these pumpkin cream cheese brownies for Halloween and Thanksgiving. The pumpkin lends a natural orange color and fall flavor to the sweetened cream cheese filling in this easy brownie recipe.
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 45 minutes
Total Time: 1 hour
- 4 oz. cream cheese
- 3 heaping Tbsp unsweetened pumpkin puree
- 3 Tbsp. sugar
- 1 20 oz. brownie mix
- 1/3 cup oil
- 1/3 cup water
- 1 large egg
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F. Grease an 8 x 8 baking dish.
- With an electric mixer, beat cream cheese, pumpkin and sugar until smooth. Set aside.
- Beat remaining ingredients in a large bowl until smooth.
- Pour brownie batter into prepared pan. Drop pumpkin cream cheese mixture onto brownie batter. With a knife, swirl cream cheese mixture into brownie batter.
- Bake 40-45 minutes until just set.
Pumpkin RecipesChocolate Pumpkin Bundt Cake
Pumpkin Bran Muffins
Pumpkin Ice Cream Pie
Double Layer Pumpkin Pie
Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cake Recipe
Pumpkin Coffee Cake Recipe
Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies
Pumpkin Cookies with Orange Glaze
Pumpkin Cream Cheese Brownies