Fruit Dessert Pizza
This fruit pizza recipe looks fancy, but it's really simple to prepare. Feel free to change the fruit to suit the occasion. The mandarin oranges and chocolate sauce make this a great Halloween dessert recipe. But you can make this dessert pizza with fresh strawberries, blueberries or raspberries for a refreshing summertime dessert, too.
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 30 minutes
Yield: 12 servings
- 1 package refrigerated peanut butter cookie dough
- 1 8 oz. package cream cheese
- 1/3 cup powdered sugar
- 1 cup frozen whipped topping (such as Cool Whip), thawed
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1 11 oz. can mandarin oranges, drained well
- 1/2 cup miniature chocolate chips
- 1/3 cup chocolate sauce
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Roll cookie dough into a ball, then press into a 12-inch circle on an ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake 12-15 minutes until golden brown. Let cool to room temperature.
- Beat cream cheese, powdered sugar, whipped topping and milk with an electric mixer until smooth.
- Spread over cookie crust, leaving a 1/2-inch border all the way around.
- Top with mandarin oranges and chocolate chips. Drizzle chocolate sauce over pizza.
Refrigerate fruit pizza until ready to serve.