Don't Miss: Gross Recipes for Halloween
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 25 minutes
Yield: 8 servings
- 4 English muffins, split
- 1-1/2 Tbsp. butter
- 1/2 cup pesto sauce
- 3/4 cup shredded cooked rotisserie chicken breast (optional)
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- sliced black olives
- red bell pepper
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Butter each English muffin half. Place on a cookie sheet, buttered side up, and bake on center rack until lightly golden, 5 minutes.
- Spread pesto sauce over English muffin halves. Top with shredded chicken and mozzarella cheese. Bake 10-15 minutes until cheese is melted and golden.
- Decorate each English muffin pizza with two black olive slices for eyes. Cut little triangles out of red pepper. Place on pizzas for the monster's nose.
Don't Miss: Halloween Dinner Recipes for Kids