Don't Miss: Halloween Monster Punch Recipe
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Total Time: 5 minutes
Yield: 16-20 servings
- 2 quarts cranberry raspberry juice, plus 1/2 cup extra for garnish
- 2 cups orange juice
- 1 quart seltzer water
- 1/2 cup to 1 cup sugar, to taste
- 1 orange, for garnish
- 1-2 bottles red sugar, for garnish
- In a large punch bowl, combine 2 quarts cranberry raspberry juice, orange juice and seltzer water. Add 1/2 cup of sugar and mix until dissolved. Taste, and add more sugar if desired.
- Cut orange into 5 slices, then cut each slice in half. Float orange slices on top of the punch.
- To serve in sugar-crusted glasses, pour the remaining 1/2 cup of the cranberry raspberry juice in a shallow bowl. Spread red colored sugar on a plate. Dip the rim of each glass into the cranberry raspberry juice, the into the red sugar. Ladle punch into glasses.
Don't Miss: Halloween Treats for School Parties