White Chocolate Covered Pretzel RodsThese white chocolate-covered pretzel rods are one of those quick and easy Halloween party snacks everyone loves. The combination of salty pretzels and sweet white chocolate satisfies everyone's taste buds.
Don't Miss: Halloween Recipes for Kids
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 20 minutes
Yield: 20 servings
- 2 cups white chocolate candy melts or white chocolate chips
- orange colored sugar or sprinkles
- chocolate sprinkles
- 20 pretzel rods
- Line a baking sheet with waxed paper.
- Place candy melts or white chocolate chips in a double boiler. Heat over low heat until melted.
- Spread orange sprinkles and chocolate sprinkles in even layers on two separate shallow plates.
- Dip pretzel rods into white chocolate, using a spoon to coat the rods well.
- Press gently into orange sprinkles. Turn, then press into chocolate sprinkles.
- Place pretzel rods on prepared baking sheet. Let harden for 20-30 minutes.
Serve immediately or store in an airtight container for up to 1 week.
Don't Miss: Black and Orange Halloween Party Food Recipes