Witch Hat CookiesThese witch hat cookies are so simple to make, the kids can do it themselves. In fact, you can even make these easy Halloween treats a decorating activity for the kids at your Halloween party.
Don't Miss: Gross Recipes for Halloween
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Total Time: 5 minutes
- 2 fudge striped cookies
- 2 Hershey kisses (milk or dark chocolate)
- orange gel icing
- orange colored sugar
- Place the cookies, striped side down on a plate.
- Dab a little gel icing around the center of each cookie.
- Place a Hershey kiss on top of the gel icing, pressing down to stick.
- Dab some gel icing on the tip of the Hershey kisses. Sprinkle orange sugar over icing.
Makes 2 witches hat cookies.
Don't Miss: Halloween Dessert Recipes