For best results, use sturdy metal cookie cutters. Tortillas are tougher to cut through than cookies, and the plastic cookie cutters don't work as well.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 5 minutes
Total Time: 10 minutes
- 4 large (burrito size) flour tortillas
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- nonstick cooking spray
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Lay tortillas on a cutting board. Use Halloween cookie-cutters to cut shapes out of the tortillas (e.g., pumpkins, ghosts, bats, etc.).
- Place tortilla shapes on a cookie sheet. Spray with nonstick cooking spray. Top each shape with shredded cheddar cheese.
- Bake 5 to 7 minutes until the cheese has melted.