Don't Miss: School Lunch Ideas They Wouldn't Dare Trade
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 15 minutes
Yield: 2 beef wrap sandwiches
- 2 Tbsp. mayonnaise
- 1 tsp. rice vinegar
- 1 tsp. honey
- 1/2 cup cole slaw mix or shredded green cabbage
- 2 Tbsp. teriyaki sauce
- 2 9- or 10-inch flour tortillas
- 1/2 cup cooked rice
- 3/4 cup cooked beef, such as leftover flank steak, brisket, pot roast or ground beef
- Whisk together mayonnaise, rice vinegar and honey. Toss with cole slaw mix or cabbage.
- Place each tortilla between two moist paper towels and microwave for 20 seconds. Spread 1 Tbsp. of teriyaki sauce on each tortilla
- Place 1/4 cup of the cooked rice on the bottom third of each tortilla. Top with the beef and the cole slaw mix, dividing each equally among the two tortilla wraps.
- With the filling-covered bottom of the tortilla closest to you, fold in the sides of the tortilla over the filling, then roll the wrap sandwich away from you.
- Cut in half and serve immediately, or, if packing these beef wrap sandwiches for school lunches, wrap the sandwiches in plastic wrap or sandwich containers, and pack with an ice pack.
See also: Quick Dinner Ideas