You can serve these wraps hot or cold. If I want the kids to eat them hot and I'm packing them in their lunches, I'll just immediately wrap in foil and place in an insulated lunch bag. If I want the kids to eat them cold, I let them to cool completely, then pack in their lunch boxes with an ice pack.
Don't Miss: 5 School Lunch Ideas to Beat the Brown Bag Blues
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 12 minutes
Total Time: 17 minutes
Yield: 2 sandwich wraps
- 2 flour tortillas
- 3 Tbsp. spaghetti sauce
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella or Italian cheese blend
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Spray tortilla wraps with olive oil cooking spray.
- Place tortillas on a cookie sheet on the center rack of the oven. Bake 5 minutes, just to toast the tortillas slightly.
- Spread 1-1/2 Tbsp. spaghetti sauce on each tortilla. Top with cheese and Italian seasoning. Return tortilla wraps to oven. Bake 5-7 minutes, until cheese is melted, golden and bubbly.
- Remove tortillas from the oven. Let cool 2 minutes, then fold over edges to form wrap sandwiches.
Don't Miss: 9 New Ideas for Kids School Lunches