Turkey Panini Sandwich RecipePanini sandwich recipes don't get much easier than this turkey panini. This turkey panini recipe is perfect for kids lunches. Just wrap the turkey panini in foil and put in an insulated lunch box. Or let it cool, wrap it and put it in the lunch box with an ice pack. Hot or cold, this turkey panini recipe is sure to be a hit with the kids.
Don't Miss: 13 Fresh Takes on a Turkey Sandwich
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 5 minutes
Total Time: 10 minutes
Yield: 1 Turkey Panini Sandwich
- 1/2 tsp. olive oil
- 2 slices crusty Italian bread
- yellow or dijon mustard, to taste
- 4-6 slices turkey breast
- 1 slice cheddar cheese
- Preheat panini press (compare prices) or George Foreman grill. Drizzle olive oil over one side of each slice of bread.
- Flip one slice of bread over. Spread mustard on this side of bread, being careful not to overload the panini with mustard. Dijon mustard gives this turkey a nice kick, but young kids might find the sharp taste off-putting, so yellow mustard may be a better bet.
- Place turkey slices and cheese over mustard. Top with remaining bread slice, olive oil side facing out.
- Grill turkey panini sandwich until golden.
Don't Miss: 26 Brown Bag Lunch Ideas for Kids