Don't Miss: 13 Fresh Takes on the Classic Turkey Sandwich
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 10 minutes
Yield: 2 turkey wraps
- 2 9-inch flour or whole wheat tortillas
- 1 Tbsp. apricot jam
- 6-8 slices turkey breast
- 1/2 cup shredded pepper jack cheese (or 2 slices pepper jack cheese)
- 4 slices cooked bacon
- Spread half of the apricot jam over each tortilla wrap.
- Lay 3-4 slices turkey breast over each wrap. Top with half of the cheese and half of the bacon. Wrap turkey sandwiches tightly, and slice in half.
- Or, if you prefer to serve these turkey wraps hot, simply place the wraps on a pre-heated panini press or George Foreman grill (compare prices) and grill until the cheese is melted.
Don't Miss: George Foreman Grill Review