Looking for something different for lunch? Kids love this creamy vegetable cheese toast. Carrots, celery, mayonnaise and herbs are mixed with Parmesan cheese, then spread on French bread for a savory cheese toast everyone will love.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 5 minutes
Total Time: 15 minutes
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 3/4 cup grated carrots
- 1/4 cup finely-chopped celery
- 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese
- 1 tsp. dried parsley
- 1/2 tsp. garlic powder
- 6 slices french or Italian bread
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- In a small bowl, mix all ingredients, except bread.
- Spread vegetable-cheese mixture on one side of each slice of bread.
- Place bread on a cookie sheet. Bake 3-5 minutes on top rack or until cheese is bubbly and golden brown.