Chinese Chicken Salad RecipeThis Chinese chicken salad recipe is appealing to kids and adults alike. With a peanut dressing, mandarin oranges and wonton crisps, this Chinese chicken salad makes a great lunch or dinner anytime.
Fresh Gourmet makes garlic ginger wonton strips that are available in the produce section of most supermarkets. If you can't find them, substitute chow mein noodles.
- 2 16 oz. bags romaine lettuce
- 3 cups shredded rotisserie chicken
- 2 11 oz, cans mandarin oranges, completely drained
- 2 cups Asian wonton strips or chow mein noodles
- For Dressing:
- 1/4 cup peanut butter
- 1/4 cup hoisin sauce
- 3 Tbsp. canola oil
- 3 Tbsp. rice wine vinegar
- 1 Tbsp. chili garlic sauce
- 1 tsp. garlic powder
- 1 tsp. honey
- kosher salt and freshly-ground black pepper to taste
- In a large salad bowl, toss the lettuce, chicken and mandarin oranges.
- Toss in 1 cup of the wonton strips. Save the other cup for later.
- Whisk together the dressing ingredients. Pour over the salad.
- Top with the reserved wonton strips.
Chicken RecipesBBQ Chicken Recipe Buttermilk Fried Chicken
Baked Chicken Tenders
Cheesy Chicken Tenders
Oven Barbecued Chicken
White Chicken Chili
Salad RecipesBroccoli Raisin Salad
Broccoli Salad Recipe
Chinese Chicken Salad Recipe
Mexican Chicken Salad Recipe
Ramen Noodle Cole Slaw
Red Potato Salad
Taffy Apple Salad