This cream cheese and jelly sandwich is perfect for school lunches. It doesn't get soggy, and kids love this unique sandwich. Just be sure to pack a cold pack, so the cream cheese stays fresh.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Total Time: 5 minutes
- 2 rice cakes (any flavor)
- 2 Tbsp. whipped cream cheese (it's easier to spread than regular cream cheese)
- 2 Tbsp. strawberry jelly
- Spread one tablespoon of cream cheese on each rice cake.
- Top with one tablespoon, each, of jelly.
- Put the sandwich together, with the jelly sides facing each other.