This grilled cheese and bacon sandwich is one of of those super simple George Foreman grill recipes, where you just layer the ingredients, plop the sandwich on the grill, and voila! A few minutes later you have a tasty grilled cheese sandwich.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 2 minutes
Total Time: 7 minutes
- 4 slices bread
- 8 sandwich-size slices cheddar cheese or American cheese
- 4 slices pre-cooked bacon
- Preheat an indoor grill, such as a George Foreman grill.
- Spread butter on one side of each slice of bread.
- Flip the bread over, and place a slice of cheese, a few slices of bacon and another slice of cheese on 2 of the bread slices.
- Top with the other two bread slices, butter side facing out.
- Grill 1-2 minutes until the cheese is melted and the bread is crispy.