Roast Beef Wrap SandwichesI make these roast beef wraps on an indoor grill, such as a George Foreman grill, so the cheese melts, and the tortillas get crispy.
But this is one of those tortilla wrap recipes that tastes great hot or cold. You can make these roast beef wrap sandwiches for dinner, then give the kids the leftovers with a cold pack in their lunch boxes the next day.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 5 minutes
Total Time: 10 minutes
Yield: 4 servings
- 1 Tbsp. + 1 tsp. butter
- 4 9- or 10-inch flour tortillas
- 1 Tbsp. + 1 tsp. Dijon mustard or horseradish mustard
- 3/4 lb. deli roast beef
- 4 slices cheddar cheese
- Preheat indoor contact grill, such as a George Foreman grill, or a grill press.
- Spread 1 teaspoon of butter on one side of each tortilla.
- Spread 1 teaspoon of mustard on the other side of each tortilla. Top with roast beef and cheese.
- Fold tortillas over to make a wrap, with the buttered side facing out.
- Grill wrap sandwiches 1-3 minutes, until golden and crispy.