Spaghetti and Meatball SandwichLeftover spaghetti and meatballs get new life in this tasty sandwich. It's made with garlic bread on a George Foreman grill.
To take this sandwich to school, wrap it in foil and pack it in an insulated lunch box.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 5 minutes
Total Time: 10 minutes
- 2 3-inch wide slices Italian bread
- 2 Tbsp. butter
- 1/2 tsp. garlic salt
- 1/2 tsp. dried Italian seasoning
- 1 cup leftover spaghetti and meatballs
- Preheat George Foreman grill or panini press.
- Spread butter on both sides of the bread slices.
- Sprinkle garlic salt and Italian seasoning over the inside (non-crust side) of the Italian bread.
- Spread the leftover spaghetti and meatballs on one piece of the bread. Top with the other piece of bread to make a sandwich.
- Place sandwich on preheated grill. Close and grill for 2 minutes or until golden brown.
Makes 2-3 servings.