Turkey WrapsThe secret to making delicious turkey wraps is grilling the wrap sandwiches, so the cheese gets melted and the tortillas get crispy. If you're making these turkey sandwich wraps for school lunches, and you want the kids to be able to eat them warm, pack them in an insulated lunch box. Or you can let these turkey wraps cool, then pack then in the kids' lunches with a cold pack.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 5 minutes
Total Time: 10 minutes
- 4 slices pre-cooked bacon
- 1 tsp. olive oil
- 2 10-inch flour tortillas
- 1/2 pound deli sliced turkey breast
- 2 slices cheddar cheese
- Warm bacon according to package directions.
- Heat olive oil in a medium skillet over medium heat.
- Lay turkey breast and one cheese slice on half of each tortilla. Top with bacon slices. Roll turkey wrap sandwiches up like a fajita, folding the bottom up to secure.
- When oil is hot, lay turkey wraps, seam side down in the skillet. Cook sandwich wraps 1-2 minutes until golden brown. Flip turkey wraps, and cook another 1-3 minutes until the cheese is melted and the tortilla is browned.
School Lunch IdeasTen Best Back to School Lunch Recipes
School Lunch Ideas - Creative Ways to Jazz Up Kids Lunches