Cream Cheese Dipped StrawberriesThese cream cheese dipped strawberries are perfect for Memorial Day dessert, 4th of July, or any party. They look impressive, but they're really easy to make. Kids can even make these dipped strawberries themselves.
Prep Time: 20 minutes
Total Time: 20 minutes
- 1 quart fresh strawberries
- 3 oz. cream cheese (low fat is okay)
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 2-4 Tbsp. milk
- red, white and blue sprinkles
- Wash strawberries and dry with a paper towel. Leave stems on.
- With an electric mixer, beat cream cheese and sugar together until smooth. Beat in milk, one tablespoon at a time, until desired consistency is reached -- it should be thin enough to dip, but thick enough to set on the strawberries.
- Pour sprinkles into a small bowl.
- Holding the stem, dip each strawberry into the sweetened cream cheese mixture. Make sure the berries are well-coated with the cream cheese mixture, but leave about 1/4 of the berry tops showing.
- Gently roll berries in sprinkles to coat on all sides.
- Place on a serving plate or in a plastic container. Refrigerate until ready to serve.
Strawberry Spinach Salad
Strawberry Tunnel Cake
Strawberry Ice Cream
Tomato Strawberry Ice Cream
Strawberry Banana Smoothie
Chocolate Strawberry Smoothies
Yogurt Dipped Strawberries
Peanutty Chocolate Covered Strawberries
Cream Cheese Dipped Strawberries
Chocolate Covered Strawberries
French Toast Casserole with Strawberries
Chocolate Strawberry Shortcake