Don't Miss: 16 Milkshake Recipes
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Total Time: 5 minutes
Yield: 2 servings
- 1 pint vanilla ice cream
- 1-1/2 cups milk (low-fat is okay, but whole milk will make this milkshake richer)
- 4 Oreo cookies (or any type of chocolate sandwich cookie), plus a few more for garnish
- 1 Tbsp. chocolate sauce
- Place the ice cream, milk, 4 of the Oreo cookies and chocolate sauce in a blender, and puree until smooth.
- Crush the remaining Oreo cookies by placing them in a zipper-sealed plastic bag, and pounding on them a few times with a rolling pin until they form crumbs.
- Pour the milkshakes into two glasses, and top each with crushed Oreo cookie crumbs.
Don't Miss: Oreo Ice Cream Recipe