Don't Miss: Oatmeal Cookie Recipes
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 30 minutes
Yield: 40-48 cookies
- 3 cups oatmeal (regular or quick-cooking, not instant)
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 tsp. baking soda
- 1/2 tsp. cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp. kosher salt
- 1 cup honey
- 3/4 cup butter, softened to room temperature
- 1 large egg
- 2/3 cup raisins
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Spray two cookie sheets with cooking spray or line with silpat mats (compare prices).
- In a medium bowl, mix oatmeal with flour, baking soda, cinnamon and salt.
- In a large mixing bowl, with an electric mixer, beat honey and butter until smooth. Beat in egg. Add dry ingredients on low speed, mixing until combined. Stir in raisins.
- Drop by rounded tablespoonsful onto prepared cookie sheets. Bake 10-15 minutes until golden around the edges and just barely set in the middle.
- Remove oatmeal raisin cookies to wire racks to cool completely.
Don't Miss: Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Bars Recipe