Don't Miss: Oatmeal Cookie Recipes
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 12 minutes
refrigeration time: 1 minute
Total Time: 23 minutes
Yield: 4-5 dozen chocolate cookies
- 1 19.8 oz. brownie mix (plain, no chocolate chips)
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 2 large eggs
- 1-1/2 cups rolled oats (old-fashioned or quick-cooking oatmeal)
- 1 cup chopped walnuts
- 1 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- Line cookie sheets with Silpat mats or spray with cooking spray.
- Place brownie mix, butter and eggs in a large mixing bowl. Beat with a spatula or wooden spoon until smooth, about 50 strokes.
- Stir in remaining ingredients. Refrigerate chocolate oatmeal cookie dough 10 minutes. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Drop chocolate oatmeal cookie dough by heaping tablespoonsful onto prepared cookie sheets. Bake 10-12 minutes until cookies are firm around the edges but still slightly soft in the center. Let cookies cool on cookie sheets.
Don't Miss: Banana Chocolate Chip Cookies