To save time, look for pre-shredded carrots in the produce section of your supermarket.
Serve this Passover kugel recipe with Passover macaroni and cheese for a kid-friendly dinner everyone will enjoy.
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 45 minutes
Total Time: 1 hour
- 1 cup shredded carrots
- 1 large Granny Smith apple, peeled and shredded and patted dry with a paper towel
- 2-3 small russet potatoes, peeled and shredded and patted dry with a paper towel
- 1/2 cup matzoh meal
- 1/3 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 tsp. kosher salt
- 2 large eggs, lightly beaten
- 1/4 cup canola oil
- 1/4 cup apple juice
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Spray a 1-quart baking dish or gratin dish with cooking spray.
- Mix all ingredients together. Pour into prepared baking dish.
- Bake in preheated oven for 45-50 minutes, until set.