Serve with a green salad and garlic bread
Don't Miss: 5 Ingredient Recipes
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 50 minutes
Total Time: 1 hour, 5 minutes
Yield: 8-12 servings
- 16 oz. spaghetti
- 2 28 oz. jars spaghetti sauce
- 1 large egg
- 1/2 cup milk
- 2-1/2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese or shredded Italian cheese blend
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- Bring a large pot of water to boil. Add the spaghetti, and cook 1-2 minutes less than the package directions suggest. Drain well.
- Pour half of one jar of the spaghetti sauce in the bottom of a 9 x 13 baking dish.
- Beat the egg and the milk in a large mixing bowl. Add the remaining spaghetti sauce. Mix well. Add the drained spaghetti to the sauce mixture, stirring to coat it will.
- Spread the spaghetti mixture in the prepared pan. Sprinkle the shredded cheese evenly over the spaghetti casserole.
- Bake the spaghetti casserole 30-40 minutes, until the casserole is bubbly and the cheese is golden brown. Let the spaghetti casserole rest 10 minutes before serving.
Don't Miss: Spaghetti Recipes for Every Day of the Week