Although this recipe calls for using canned salmon, feel free to use leftover cooked salmon if you have some on hand. I often make this dish when I have an extra piece of grilled salmon leftover.
Don't Miss: Salmon Recipes for Kids
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 20 minutes
Total Time: 25 minutes
Yield: 4-6 servings
- 8 oz. fettuccine
- 5 Tbsp. butter
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 cup heavy cream (also called whipping cream)
- 1 6 oz. can wild salmon, skin and bones removed
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Bring a large pot of water to boil. Add fettuccine, and cook according to the package directions.
- While the pasta is cooking, melt the butter in a large (12- or 14-inch) skillet. Add the garlic, and cook until light golden brown. Turn off the heat under the pan until the pasta is finished cooking.
- Drain the pasta, and turn the heat back on under the butter. Add the cream, pasta and flaked salmon to the pan. With tongs, gently turn the pasta in the cream and butter to coat it thoroughly.
- When the sauce is thick and coats the pasta completely, add the cheese. Toss well. Serve the salmon fettuccine alfredo immediately.
Be sure to check out: Easy Pasta Recipes