Crock Pot Macaroni and Cheese with HamThis Crock Pot macaroni and cheese recipe is a nice way to get lunch or dinner started, but you can't let this macaroni and cheese cook all day. And unlike some Crock Pot recipes, this macaroni and cheese really needs to be made following the directions exactly. Otherwise, it could get overcooked or turn out gloopy.
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 1 hour, 30 minutes
Total Time: 1 hour, 45 minutes
- 8 oz. macaroni
- 12 oz. evaporated milk
- 1 cup milk
- 1 Tbsp. flour
- 2 Tbsp. butter, melted
- 1 10-3/4 oz. can condensed cheddar cheese soup
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/3 cup chopped ham or prosciutto
- 5-7 dashes hot sauce
- Bring a large pot of salted water to boil over medium-high heat. Add macaroni. Cook 6 minutes. Drain.
- Spray the Crock Pot stoneware with cooking spray. Place milks, flour and melted butter in the Crock Pot. Set the Crock Pot stoneware in the base and turn on low, keeping the lid off.
- Whisk in the cheddar cheese soup.
- Stir in the macaroni, shredded cheddar cheese, ham and hot sauce. Cover and cook on low 1 to 1-1/2 hours. Check after 1 hour to make sure macaroni and cheese is not overcooked.
Macaroni and Cheese RecipesBaked Macaroni and Cheese
Crockpot Macaroni and Cheese
Macaroni and Cheese Recipe
Macaroni and Cheese with a Hidden Vegetable
Mac and Cheese with Hot Dogs
Macaroni and Cheese with Sausage
Mac and Cheese with Bacon
Passover Macaroni and Cheese Recipe
Pasta RecipesPesto Pasta
Spaghetti and Meatballs
Kentucky Hot Brown Pasta