This turkey tetrazzini recipe is a tasty way to make use of leftover cooked turkey. Warm and hearty, this turkey tetrazzini goes well with mashed sweet potatoes and carrots and butternut squash soup.
Don't Miss: Leftover Turkey Recipes
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 40 minutes
Total Time: 55 minutes
- 8 oz. spaghetti
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1 small onion, diced
- 2 stalks celery, diced
- 1 14 oz. can chicken broth
- 8 oz. cream cheese, cut into one inch cubes
- 1 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 cup frozen peas
- 2 cups shredded cooked turkey
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Spray a 1-1/2 quart baking dish with cooking spray.
- Cook spaghetti according to package directions. Drain.
- Melt butter in a large saucepan over medium heat. Add onions and celery. Cook, stirring occasionally, until vegetables are soft.
- Add chicken broth, cream cheese cubes and 1/2 cup of the cheese. Stir until melted.
- Stir in peas and turkey. Remove from heat. Stir in cooked pasta. Pour into prepared baking dish.
- Bake 25-30 minutes.