Creative Breakfast Recipes for Picky Eaters
- Nutella Waffle Breakfast Sandwiches -- Whole grain waffles make these nutritious. Chocolate hazelnut spread makes them delicious!
- Muesli Recipe -- This wholesome, healthy muesli tastes incredible - and it's gluten-free, too.
- Breakfast Pizza Recipe -- This isn't cold leftover pizza. This breakfast pizza recipe is made with bacon and eggs. A garnish of fresh baby spinach makes these pizzas colorful.
- Strawberry Yogurt Parfaits -- A healthy and quick breakfast for busy mornings.
Smoothie Recipes for Breakfast
- Green Smoothie Recipe -- I call these "emerald smoothies" when I'm serving them to picky eaters. They'll never guess they are made with spinach!
- Chocolate Strawberry Smoothies -- Sweet enough for dessert, healthy enough for breakfast.
- Lemon Blueberry Smoothies -- I call these the antioxidant special, because they're loaded with antioxidant-rich blueberries.
- Banana Smoothies -- Cool, healthy and refreshing, these smoothies are sweet and creamy, with no added sugar.
- Strawberry Smoothie -- A refreshing and healthy way to start the day.
- Sunrise Smoothies -- A refreshing way to start the day.
Healthy Muffins and Quick Breads
- Blueberry Scones Recipe -- The lemon sugar topping makes these scones taste like they came from a bakery.
- Banana Bread Recipe -- A smear of cream cheese gives this banana bread a rich flavor and added protein.
- Pumpkin Cream Cheese Bran Muffins -- A cream cheese filling makes these moist and cakey, yet they are low in fat and high in fiber.
Pancakes and French Toast
- French Toast Recipe -- Thick sliced cinnamon bread makes this easy French toast recipe taste incredible.
- Bisquick Pancakes -- These light and fluffy pancakes are sure to bring a smile to your picky eaters' faces.
- Blueberry Pancakes -- Sweet blueberries punctuate this fluffy pancake recipe that's guaranteed to be a hit with the kids.
- Chocolate Coconut Pancakes Recipe -- These are the ideal special occasion pancakes.
Egg Recipes for Picky Eaters
- Breakfast Sandwich Recipe -- High in protein to keep them going all morning long.
- Eggs in a Basket -- Simple to prepare, and kids love the cutout toast.
- Mini Frittatas -- Don't let the fancy name fool you. These are just little omelettes made in mini muffin tins. Turkey pepperoni adds flavor and protein to these delicious hand-held breakfast treats.
- Baked Eggs Recipe -- If you can crack an egg, you can make this easy recipe. And kids love this simple breakfast.