These salad recipes are just the ticket for the picky eaters
in your family. Even confirmed salad-haters will enjoy these recipes for picky eaters.
- Apple Salad -- Tart Granny Smith apples are tossed with hazelnuts and swiss cheese in this tasty salad recipe.
- Broccoli Salad -- Cranberries and walnuts give this broccoli salad extra crunch and color.
- Broccoli Salad Recipe -- Raisins, almonds and bacon make this broccoli salad recipe a hit with everyone who tries it.
- Cornbread Salad -- A terrific way to use leftover cornbread.
- Kids Salad Recipe -- Goldfish crackers top this simple salad for kids.
- Mexican Salad -- Dicing the lettuce very finely is the secret to making this salad appealing to picky eaters.
- Mexican Chicken Salad -- Rotisserie chicken makes this salad super easy to prepare.
- Strawberry Spinach Salad -- The combination of sweet, juicy strawberries and crunchy glazed almonds makes this salad a winner.
- Taffy Apple Salad -- With miniature marshmallows and Cool Whip, this salad is sweet and delicious.
- Waldorf Salad -- This version of Waldorf salad is made with a vanilla yogurt-based dressing.
- Wedge Salad Recipe -- Bacon and iceberg lettuce make this simple salad appealing for picky eaters.