Don't Miss: Easy Desserts That Start with Chocolate Pudding
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 10 minutes
Yield: 8 servings
- 5 Tbsp. butter
- 1-1/4 cups crushed graham crackers
- 2 3.9 oz. packages instant chocolate pudding (such as Jello chocolate pudding)
- 2 cups milk
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1/4 cup powdered sugar
- fresh raspberries and shaved chocolate, for garnish
- Place butter in a microwave-safe dish and heat until melted, about 1 minute. Mix melted butter and graham cracker crumbs until moistened. Press into a 9-inch pie plate. Freeze 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, prepare the pie filling: Whisk together chocolate pudding mixes and milk 2 minutes. Pour into prepared crust. Refrigerate until set, 1-2 hours.
- With an electric mixer (compare prices), beat heavy cream and powdered sugar on low speed until sugar is incorporated, then switch to high, and beat until whipped. Spoon whipped cream over the pudding pie.
- Garnish chocolate pudding pie with fresh raspberries and shaved chocolate, if desired.
Don't Miss: Chocolate Pudding Cake Recipe