Easy Peach Pie RecipeThis easy peach pie recipe is the perfect fresh peach pie for beginners, because you don't have to make a crust. The crust for this easy peach pie recipe makes itself as the fresh peach pie bakes. If you like peaches and cream desserts, you will love the flavor of this easy peach pie, because it's made with fresh peaches and cream cheese.
Important: You must use a deep dish 10-inch pie pan for this easy peach pie recipe to bake properly.
Prep Time: 20 minutes
Cook Time: 35 minutes
Refrigeration time: 1 hour
Total Time: 1 hour, 55 minutes
Yield: 8 servings, easy peach pie
- 3/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 cup sugar, divided
- 1 tsp. baking powder
- 1/2 tsp. kosher salt
- 3 Tbsp. butter, softened to room temperature
- 1 large egg
- 1/2 cup milk
- 3 cups fresh peach slices, peeled (about 3 large peaches)
- 6 oz. cream cheese
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1 tsp. cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Grease a 10-inch deep dish pie pan (compare prices).
- In a large mixing bowl, whisk flour, 2/3 cup of the sugar, baking powder and salt together. Beat in butter, egg and milk until smooth. Pour into prepared pie pan.
- Arrange peach slices on top of the pie crust batter.
- Beat cream cheese and remaining 1/3 cup of sugar with an electric mixer until fluffy. Spoon dollops of the cream cheese mixture over the peaches.
- In a small bowl, combine brown sugar and cinnamon. Sprinkle over the fresh peach pie.
- Bake peach pie on the middle rack of the oven 30-35 minutes, until golden brown. Let peach pie cool completely, then refrigerate until set, about 1 hour.