Of course, you could easily make this pie with lemon Jello and lemon yogurt, peach Jello and peach yogurt...the possibilities are limited only to your imagination.
Be sure to check out: Easy Desserts That Start with Chocolate Pudding
Prep Time: 10 minutes
refrigeration time: 3 hours
Total Time: 3 hours, 10 minutes
Yield: 8 servings
- 1 3 oz. package lime Jello
- 1/4 cup boiling water
- 2 6 oz. containers key lime yogurt
- 8 oz. frozen whipped topping, such as Cool Whip
- 1 9-inch graham cracker pie crust
- lime slices and whipped cream, for garnish
- Dissolve the Jello in the boiling water.
- Whisk in the yogurt and frozen whipped topping until smooth. Pour the mixture into the prepared pie crust. Chill in the refrigerator for 3 hours or until firm.
- Serve garnished with fresh lime slices and whipped cream.
Don't Miss: Cranberry Cool Whip Jello Dessert Recipe