Don't Miss: Pecan Pie Recipe
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 55 minutes
Total Time: 1 hour, 5 minutes
Yield: 8 servings
- 2/3 cup granulated sugar
- 1 cup light corn syrup
- 1 Tbsp. vanilla extract
- 3 large eggs
- 1/3 cup butter, melted and cooled to room temperature
- 1/2 tsp. kosher salt
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- 1 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 9-inch frozen pie crust, thawed according to package directions
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Beat sugar, corn syrup, vanilla and eggs together until smooth.
- Beat in eggs.
- Beat in cooled butter and salt. Stir in pecans and chocolate chips.
- Pour into pie crust. Place on cookie sheet in the center rack of the oven. Bake 40-55 minutes until the top of the pie is golden brown and set, but the center still jiggles a bit when shaken.
- Remove the pie from the oven and let cool 2-3 hours. This is important, because the pie will firm up as it cools.
Don't Miss: Thanksgiving Pies