Don't Miss: Pumpkin Pie Recipes
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 1 hour, 5 minutes
Total Time: 1 hour, 15 minutes
Yield: 8 servings
- 1 9-inch frozen pie crust, thawed according to package directions
- 1/2 cup crushed graham crackers
- 1/2 cup finely chopped pecans
- 2 large eggs
- 1 15 oz. can pumpkin puree (unsweetened, not pumpkin pie mix)
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1 12 oz. can evaporated milk (skim is okay)
- 1 tsp. cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp. kosher salt
- 1/2 tsp. nutmeg
- 1/2 tsp. ground cloves
- whipped cream, for garnish
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
- Mix graham cracker crumbs and chopped pecans. Press into bottom and up the sides of thawed pie crust, forming a thin layer on top of the pie crust.
- Whisk the eggs in a large bowl. Add the remaining ingredients. Pour into prepared crust.
- Bake 15 minutes. Reduce temperature to 350 degrees F. Bake another 35-50 minutes, until a knife inserted one inch from the edge comes out mostly clean. The center of the pie will still look wet and be jiggly.
- Cool completely (2-3 hours) before serving. Top with whipped cream, if desired.
Don't Miss: Pumpkin Pecan Pie Recipe