Don't Miss: Ice Cream Recipes and Frozen Desserts
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 5 minutes
freezing time: 4 hours
Total Time: 4 hours, 15 minutes
- 1 9-inch graham cracker pie crust
- 1 quart vanilla ice cream, softened
- 3/4 cup crushed peanuts
- 3/4 cup miniature chocolate chips
- Chocolate Sauce:
- 1 8 oz. semisweet chocolate bar, chopped
- 1 Tbsp. butter
- 1/3 cup heavy cream
- Spread softened ice cream into graham cracker pie crust. Smooth the top of the ice cream. Sprinkle crushed peanuts and chocolate chips over ice cream. Freeze until firm, about 4 hours.
- Make the chocolate sauce: Place chopped chocolate and butter in a glass bowl. Heat cream in a small saucepan over medium-low heat just until scalded (bubbles will form around the edge). Immediately pour cream over chopped chocolate. Stir until melted.
- Cut pieces of pie. Spoon hot chocolate sauce over pie.
Don't Miss: How to Make a Milkshake