Don't Miss: Thanksgiving Dessert Recipes They'll Adore
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 50 minutes
Total Time: 1 hour
Yield: 8 servings
- 9-inch deep dish frozen pie crust
- 3 large eggs
- 1 cup light corn syrup
- 3/4 cup firmly-packed light brown sugar
- 2 Tbsp. butter, melted and cooled
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1-1/2 cups pecan halves
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Thaw pie crust according to package directions.
- Beat eggs, corn syrup and brown sugar together. Beat in melted butter and vanilla.
- Stir in pecan halves. Pour into thawed crust.
- Bake on center rack, 40-55 minutes until set. Let cool 15-20 minutes before cutting.
Don't Miss: Thanksgiving Pies