Don't Miss: Pizza Recipes You Can Make at Home
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 9 minutes
Total Time: 14 minutes
Yield: 4 servings
- 1/2 cup ricotta cheese
- 1 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1-1/2 tsp. Italian seasoning blend, divided
- 1/2 tsp. garlic powder
- 4 9-inch flour tortillas
- 4 cups loosely-packed fresh baby spinach
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- In a bowl, mix ricotta cheese, olive oil, 3/4 tsp. of Italian seasoning and garlic powder. Spread 1/4 of the mixture over each tortilla.
- Top each tortilla with 1 cup of baby spinach, and 1/2 cup of mozzarella cheese. Sprinkle the remaining Italian seasoning on top.
- Place tortilla pizzas on two cookie sheets. Bake pizzas 6-9 minutes, until the cheese is golden and bubbly.
See also: Spinach Recipes Your Kids Will Love