Don't Miss: Pumpkin Breads and Muffins
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 1 hour
Total Time: 1 hour, 15 minutes
Yield: 12 servings
- 1-1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1-1/4 tsp. baking soda
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1 tsp. ground cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp. ground cloves
- 1/4 tsp. ground ginger
- 1 cup unsweetened pumpkin puree
- 1 cup firmly-packed brown sugar
- 1/3 cup water
- 1/2 cup oil
- 2 large eggs
- 1/2 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Spray a loaf pan with cooking spray.
- Whisk flour, baking soda, cinnamon, cloves and ginger together in a medium bowl. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, beat pumpkin puree, sugar, water, oil and eggs together.
- Add dry ingredients to pumpkin mixture, mixing until combined, but do not overmix. Stir in chocolate chips.
- Pour batter into prepared pan. Bake 50-60 minutes until a knife inserted in the center of the bread comes out clean.
Don't Miss: Easy Pumpkin Muffins Recipe