Don't Miss: Easy Pasta Recipes the Kids Will Love
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 12 minutes
Total Time: 22 minutes
Yield: 4-6 servings
- 12 oz. spaghetti noodles
- 2 cups chopped broccoli florets
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 Tbsp. honey
- 3 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1/8 tsp. crushed red pepper flakes (or less, to taste)
- 2-3 chopped scallions
- 1/4 cup finely chopped red bell peppers
- Cook noodles in boiling water according to package directions for al dente (the shortest cooking time listed on the package). During the last 5 minutes of cooking, add the chopped broccoli to the pot.
- Drain the noodles and the broccoli in a colander.
- In a large bowl, whisk together the soy sauce, garlic, honey, olive oil and crushed red pepper flakes until it comes together as a dressing. Toss with the noodles and broccoli. Add the green onions and red peppers, and toss well.